For those observant enough, the menu bar under the BTW banner has expanded. I added a few additional links that I hope you all enjoy and use.
For those new to the site, in my spare time I have fiddled with a few things and created some BTW sister sites that have nothing to do with baseball. Ok, there is some baseball on everything but the BTW Mall, which is a deal site that also has some baseball equipment deals as well as memorabilia links. So there is baseball everywhere.
The BTW Store has Pittsburgh Sports items via Amazon, another thing I have played around with.
There is a chat, that I may use during games or log into when a big deal comes down or major breaking news. I'll have a link up when I plan on being their live. Everyone can feel free to use the chat room for almost anything.
I also did some tweaking to the Forum. Hopefully some of you will leave some messages, I check it daily for anything new...which has yet to happen.
The last new addition is the Games site, I will be adding games as I find them. It is a nice diversion for the upcoming off season. May I recommend Pinch Hitter.
One other note, if you haven't signed the petition to sell the Bucs yet, take a minute to add your name.
If you can't tell, I like messing around with the computer, it is my real life profession. There are many things I have learned from messing with the styles on the blogs that I have carried over to work. As a bonus, I get to write about the Pirates and sports in general. Now if the Pirates would just break out of this 15 year slump.
I will be resuming the multi-part series on the 2007 Pirates and Beyond over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment